Mejreno Exploration and Expedition Team
This organisation explored new frontiers and presents these explorations to the public in the Middle East and beyond through the production of documentary films and the publishing of books. Involved in two projects: ‘Face to face with carcharias in South Africa’, a project on white sharks in South Africa, and ‘Socotra the Galapagos of the Indian Ocean’, a project on the remote Yemeni archipelago of Socotra.
- Selected and organised information and literature research
- Expert scientific advisor on expeditions and media content
- Primary underwater and surface expedition photographer and second underwater film cameraman
- Assisted with HD video digitalisation and editing using Final Cut Pro at the studio in Dubai
- Introduced to the Arabic and Islamic culture by working and living with other team members solely from the Middle East during expeditions and while based in the U.A.E.