Projet Lynx Suisse | KORA, University of Bern
National research and conservation management project on the population of reintroduced Eurasian lynx (Lynx lynx).
- Used radio telemetry to locate and track movements of individual lynx in western Switzerland (Swiss and French Jura) and the Swiss Alps
- Responsible for triangulation, orientation, GPS and map handling
- Tracked footprints and located prey: roe and white-tailed deers
- Conducted computer-assisted data analysis
- Full-time and temporary position